Friday, November 6, 2015

Washington, D.C.

Candid :D (Washington Monument)


Hi!!! Another post long overdue, well sort of, haha. After more than a year with the airline, I finally got to fly to U.S :) Since I`m Riyadh based, we only have Washington and New York flights out of here. Jeddah has both plus Los Angeles. I just got back from New York last night, but I gotta post this Washington flight first :)

So last month, I got a chance to operate a flight to Washington. I was supposed to fly to New York first, but since I forgot to update my visa, they removed the flight from me. But still, I`m thankful that they kept my Washington. We normally have a 53hr layover in Washington, serves just right since it is a 13-14hr flight from Riyadh :)

We arrived in Washington on a sunny afternoon, we just went to the mall to try Five Guys and watch a movie. I actually slept throughout the whole film!! Hahaha.



FIVE GUYS!!! <333


The next day, me and a friend, since my flying partner was a steward, and it was also her first time in D.C., we both went to see D.C with a help from a friend who lives there. We went to see the White House and the other memorials, and we also visited one museum there. We went back to the hotel after DC, then at midnight we visited this Walmart just beside our hotel. Convenient, right? :) Anyway I`ll just post photos from our DC tour :) -








Until next time!!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment