Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Garlic Tomato Spinach Fettuccine

Hi everyone! So I got to cook today :) I did a very basic pasta, italian style! :) I cooked with less than ten ingredients only! It's super easy you can do it randomly :) I'll put up the recipe after the jump.


Here are the ingredients that I used to make the Garlic Tomato Pasta :)


I used 3 medium-big sizes tomatoes, you can use up to 6 tomatoes or more, depends how much you like them. 


I used a whole garlic bulb, cos I like garlic like that :p


Green Island Extra Virgin Olive Oil


Freshly Spinach Fettuccine - you can use whatever pasta you like. Fettuccine is my favorite :)


Freshly Grated Romano Cheese Alternative to sprinkle on top the pasta :) 


Here's the final output!!! :) How cute is it! Tastes super light and good :)


EVOO, Garlic & Tomato Pasta

Ingredients:

2-3tbsp. Olive oil
1 garlic bulb, minced
3-6 tomatoes, cubed
Salt
Pepper
Your choice of pasta
Romano or Parmesan, optional

Directions:

1. Cook the pasta. Check the package directions! :)
2. Transfer the cooked pasta on a strainer. Use the same pot for the sauce. Pour in 2 tbsp. of olive oil (+1 more if you'd like) on the heated pot. Put in the minced garlic until light brown. Mix in the tomatoes. Add a pinch of salt and pepper. Occasionally stirring until the tomatoes are saucy. 
3. Put back the cooked pasta to the pot, tossing and covering it with the sauce. 


Hope you guys try this easy one!!!

Enjoy ;)


❤, Mimi


No comments:

Post a Comment